Jan 29, 2022 | Cathy McNichol | 714 views
Return to Hockey - Update January 29
Thank you everyone for your patience in waiting to hear what the plan is for our return to hockey. We will be back on the ice next week. Please check the schedule as some practice times/days have changed for the next two weeks. In regards to games, U11 to U15 will be running off the schedule posted. There could be games added but as of right now we are not sure. We will keep you posted on this. Please keep checking the calendar on the website for the correct dates and times for practices and games.
Couple of reminders for everyone:
- Proof of vaccination with a QR code for everyone 12 years and older will be required to enter all arenas. Arena staff must see the individual QR code (printed or digital) and original photo ID every time a person wishes to enter the arena, Please ensure your player has proper documentation to enter the arena or is accompanied to avoid denial of entry.
- It is imperative players, bench staff and spectators stay home if they are experiencing any Covid 19 symptoms or have been told to isolate. We know everyone’s goal is to play hockey and continuing to stay diligent with screenings will help us do just that.
- Masks must be worn by all those entering the arena and players must keep their masks on until they are prepared to enter the ice surface.
- The dressing rooms will now have a maximum capacity and so we recommend that all players come half dressed to the arena.
- Thank you everyone and we will see you at the Rink!